So only 15 hours left before my weekend starts…
On the agenda:
* Prepping of the boat (EclectiC)
* Racing the boat
* Enjoying the first Dutch sailors party of the season
* Racing day 2
* cleaning up and going home
And that’s it for the weekend. Not too busy as you can see. More info on the racing this weekend should be available by clicking here.
Other things I’d loved to do this weekend:
* Meeting up with my (former) neighbour who’s over from Scotland for the weekend
* Getting the Yngling ready to sail
* Getting up to date with some friends “for old times sake”
Will try to keep a more regular schedule for updates here and will report back on the regatta ASAP.
And wouldn’t it be nice if the Louis Vuitton Cup finally got underway (it is looking to be as blessed with wind during our regatta as well…)
Anyway, leave a comment or say hi.